Exosomatic offers information management solutions; agile, cost-effective software development services; and technology consulting services.
In addition we offer prepackaged SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint 2010 apps.
Highlighted on our
home page is one of our flagship products, the
Exosomatic Application Impact Analysis (AIA) app, a visual analysis tool that lets you (or your delegates) collect mission-critical information about your organizational applications ‐ where an "application" can have almost any definition.
Also highlighted on our
home page is our other flagship product, the
Exosomatic Artificial Neural Networks(ANN) app, a tool that lets you create backpropagation (backprop) neural networks, train them with your determinate (known) data, and test (evaluate) your indeterminate (unknown) data with them.
Exosomatic is committed to delivering continuous value and will be issuing new releases of these product periodically. Your
feedback is highly valued.
We also offer the following:
SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint 2010 Program Management Dashboard Site Template (images below), which:
- In real-time, rolls up action items, risks, and issues from any number of projects' sites to a higher-level program management site.
- Contains Risks and Issues assessment grids on each project site that reflects assessments by the corresponding projects' managers.
- Contains real-time Risks and Issues assessment roll-up grids on the program management site that reflect the risks and issues in the entire program portfolio.
- Contains real-time Risks and Issues assessment roll-up grids on the program management site that reflect the risks and issues from each active project's site.
- These grids expand and contract with the number of active projects.
- The grids' delta (▲) symbols are hyperlinked to take you directly into each respective project's site.
- This template requires simple SharePoint site template deployment and basic configuration for each additional project site you create, nothing more, with nothing to negatively impact your SharePoint environment.
An example of a page within a Program Portfolio Site (a Portfolio "Dashboard")
A Project Site, which can be configured to a given project's specific characteristics and needs
To find out more about this site template,