Exosomatic will provide answers to your support-related questions, including:
If your support-related question(s) fall into the areas above, please
- Problem isolation and identification for Exosomatic products;
- Error message analysis and resolution;
- Bug reporting and follow-up;
- General advice on product issues involving licensing, installation, usage, operation, and functionality; and
- Information on current releases, product compatibility, restrictions, enhancements, workarounds, and fixes.
Support does not include:
Please note that Exosomatic is highly experienced in working with, among many technologies, Windows Server and SharePoint administrators, developers, and end-users. For nominal fees, we can provide support in the areas excluded above. For more information about these options, please
- Installation and ongoing support services;
- Design and configuration services;
- Debugging or inspecting non-Exosomatic products or implementations that contain non-Exosomatic developer or user-written code;
- Training for administrators or end-users;
- Network, system and SharePoint-related administration and troubleshooting unrelated to Exosomatic products;
- Support of Exosomatic products on inadequate and non-standard technical environments; and
- Technical support for end-of-life product releases, as defined by Exosomatic.