Exosomatic is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our products, services, and this website, the information will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Exosomatic may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. This policy is effective from April 14, 2014.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name, organization, and job title;
- Your contact information, including your mailing and email addresses;
- Demographic information, such as your preferences and interests; and
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We may require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better products and services, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- We may use the information to improve and customize our products, services, and this website;
- We may periodically send promotional mail and email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the mailing and email addresses which you have provided;
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes, potentially contacting you by email, phone, or mail;
- We may provide your information to our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes, but we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the cookie is added and helps in analyzing web traffic. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web applications can tailor their operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your site visits and preferences. Via cookies we identify which pages you visit. This helps us analyze data about web traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for analytical purposes. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website visitor experience, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over those other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting those sites, and those sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the websites in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on this website, look for a box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to our using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable to Exosomatic. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please
contact us. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.