The newest of Exosomatic's flagship products, the
Exosomatic Artificial Neural Networks (ANN) app is a tool that lets you create backpropagation (backprop) neural networks, train them with your determinate (known) data, and test (evaluate) your indeterminate (unknown) data with them. ||A SharePoint 2013-hosted app|
(click on this icon to see more about the app)
This light-weight, easy-to-use app can be highly useful in creating multiple neural networks with various structures, training parameters, and training and testing data sets; in visualizing your neural networks; and in sharing your neural networks among a community of users. |
An ANN app Graph
Some of the ANN app's key features include:
- Allowing you to define the character and structure of your neural networks, including the number of input nodes (input values), the number of hidden layers and number of nodes per hidden layer, and the number of output nodes (output values);
- Allows you to define your training and testing data values, including their labels and the order in which they are provided to your neural networks;
- Allowing you to set your neural networks' learning rates, error thresholds, and maximum iterations for training;
- Providing an interactive graph of each neural network, showing nodes' interrelationships and their weights and biases;
- Being preloaded with two trained and tested sample neural networks, so you can begin to see the app in action immediately;
- Including an About page that walks you through creating, training, and testing a new sample neural network;
- The option to exclude selected data from training;
- Sortable grid view of your neural networks;
- The ability to hide neural networks from the grid view;
- Leveraging SharePoint lists to persist your data;
- Including an app part that can be deployed to your SharePoint host websites' pages; and
- The ability to be interfaced with other applications and systems via SharePoint APIs to, for instance, update training and/or test data and retrain and retest your neural networks in real-time.
A SharePoint-hosted app
Exosomatic ANN app is deployed as a SharePoint-hosted App, residing in an isolated SharePoint web, it mitigates risk to your SharePoint environment.
You also have the option of hosting the
Exosomatic ANN app off premises with your preferred SharePoint hosting provider or in the cloud.
Exosomatic ANN app uses SharePoint lists to store your applications; and so, you can take advantage of many of the out-of-the-box capabilities SharePoint offers, such Custom Views, RSS (Rich Site Summary) feeds, Alerting, Social Tagging and Notes, Workflows and more.
Getting Started and Beyond
If you already have an instance of SharePoint 2013 ‐ on premises or in the cloud ‐ the
Exosomatic ANN app is easy and fast to install and you can start using it immediately.
Of course, we realize every situation has special considerations and needs, and yours will be unique. We can assist you in the deployment of your instance and can even set up a hosted environment for your instance.
In addition, we can customize the
Exosomatic ANN app to meet your unique analytics needs.
To find out more, visit the
Exosomatic ANN app page on the Apps for SharePoint Office Store or
contact us for information and assistance.